chicken. Chicken strips, chicken tacos, grilled chicken, fried chicken, even chicken nuggets. I also love
cheese, which is why I thanked my lucky stars when I came across this quick and simple recipe on Yummy Recipes
. I’ve renamed the recipe (previously “Crescent Chicken”) and included instructions below. Enjoy!
Chicken & Cheese Crescent Wraps
(serves 6-8 rolls)
1 (8 or 6 count) package refrigerator crescent rolls
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can of milk (using soup can)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Prepare soup using milk and set aside.
3. Separate crescent rolls.
4. Spoon chicken and cheese onto each crescent; roll and seal to enclose filling.
5. Place in a 9×13 baking dish.
6. Pour soup over rolls.
7. Dash a little pepper on top.
8. Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 mins.